New section/categor...

Notifications
Clear all

New section/category suggestions  

RSS
grumpyowl
(@grumpyowl)
Member Admin

Any new sections or categories that need adding to this forum?

Depends really on what you, the members, want to discuss and share.

Posted : 11/07/2020 5:38 pm
nobby-noboddy
(@nobby-noboddy)
Eminent Member

Hi Grumpy,

Could we have a flat earth thread under the global conspiracy section? It's bound to come up and it needs to be dealt with as it is the single most important thing being kept from us.

cheers and I expect it to get busier here seeing what's going on at D|I's 'social'.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2020 6:23 pm
grumpyowl
(@grumpyowl)
Member Admin
Quote from Nobby Noboddy on July 12, 2020, 5:23 pm

Hi Grumpy,

Could we have a flat earth thread under the global conspiracy section? It's bound to come up and it needs to be dealt with as it is the single most important thing being kept from us.

cheers and I expect it to get busier here seeing what's going on at D|I's 'social'.

It is done! New board created, it is a bit of a contentious topic, I don't mind as long as discussions stay civilised. 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2020 6:41 pm
nobby-noboddy
(@nobby-noboddy)
Eminent Member

Thanks very much. I'm not out to 'convert' I just like a place where discoveries and evidence can be shared. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2020 6:56 pm
nobby-noboddy
(@nobby-noboddy)
Eminent Member

do you think it could be just flat earth, rather than inviting a competition please.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2020 7:50 pm
grumpyowl
(@grumpyowl)
Member Admin
Quote from Nobby Noboddy on July 12, 2020, 6:50 pm

do you think it could be just flat earth, rather than inviting a competition please.

I see what you are saying, but I'd like 'both sides' to have a 'fair crack of the whip', so to speak.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2020 8:08 pm
nobby-noboddy
(@nobby-noboddy)
Eminent Member

No worries, you're the boss.

I'm not averse to 'globe-ies', it's just they ask the same basic questions all the time. I'm going to post a 'start here' thing with some basic information and references etc. I don't mind being proven wrong but so far haven't.

It may take a day or so, I've only just resumed paid work and we've had family shit because of the covid bollocks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2020 7:01 pm
strong-valiant
(@strong-valiant)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @nobby-noboddy

Hi Grumpy,

what's going on at DI's social (forum) ?

I haven't been logged into anything except my e-mail for two weeks or so... The DI forum doesn't work atm I see ... 

I see there is an increase in members here... last time I checked there was 5 members I think. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2020 11:01 am
grumpyowl
(@grumpyowl)
Member Admin
Posted by: @strong-valiant
Posted by: @nobby-noboddy

Hi Grumpy,

what's going on at DI's social (forum) ?

I haven't been logged into anything except my e-mail for two weeks or so... The DI forum doesn't work atm I see ... 

I see there is an increase in members here... last time I checked there was 5 members I think. 

See my topic here: http://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/david-icke-forum/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2020 11:20 am
Share: